Home Chores Cut Breast Cancer Risk
The research conducted on more than 200,000 women from nine European countries found doing household chores was far more cancer protective than playing sport.
Dusting, mopping and vacuuming was also better than having a physical job, BBC reported as quoting the study.
The women in the Cancer Research UK-funded study spent an average of 16 to 17 hours a week cooking, cleaning and doing the washing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Experts: Omicron could Restart the Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Woman living in South Africa: There are more Cases in Europe than Here
- » 100 Heavy Trucks got Stuck on Hemus Highway, an Accident makes it Difficult to pass through Shipka
- » Bulgarian Doctor: If we don’t manage the Pandemic, we will become the Covid Ghetto of Europe
- » Omicron: 10 Bulgarian Citizens took off from an Airport in South Africa
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia