Full Stop for Sofia Road Repairs
Politics | December 6, 2006, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
A repaired section of Madrid boulevard was opened on Wednesday, marking the end of the recent wave of road repairs in the capital. Photo by Nadya Kotseva (Sofia Photo Agency)
Sofia Mayor Boyko Borisov officially opened Wednesday the repaired section of Madrid boulevard. During the repair works the boulevard was covered with new asphalt and the tram rails were replaced. The new inauguration spelled the end to the road repair works in Sofia that were beginning to get on the nerves of both drivers and pedestrians.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Macedonian Parliament Unanimously Approved a NATO Membership Declaration
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)