Bulgarian Pop Singer Desperate to Change Name to Madona
The relatively unknown singer from the Danube city of Ruse, has already been rejected the name change once, two years ago.
Now she took three of his friends before the judge to testify that they only knew her under the name Madona, 24 Hours Daily reported.
She claims that she wasn't copying pop icon Madonna, because she only wanted to spell her name with one "n".
The lawyer appointed by the municipality said that Ivanova was missing substantial reasons need to change one's name as required by law, and urged the court to deny the claim. The court has a month to decide on the matter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic