Bulgarian Pop Singer Desperate to Change Name to Madona
The relatively unknown singer from the Danube city of Ruse, has already been rejected the name change once, two years ago.
Now she took three of his friends before the judge to testify that they only knew her under the name Madona, 24 Hours Daily reported.
She claims that she wasn't copying pop icon Madonna, because she only wanted to spell her name with one "n".
The lawyer appointed by the municipality said that Ivanova was missing substantial reasons need to change one's name as required by law, and urged the court to deny the claim. The court has a month to decide on the matter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » Programme for Graduates Returning to Bulgaria for Work Postponed for Next Year
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » The Weather Today - June 2nd
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2