Bulgaria, Vietnam to Cooperate in Healthcare
The two-year plan includes cooperation in many areas, mainly in public healthcare, inpatient and outpatient help, food security, medical education. The two countries might even exchange medical students for post-graduate training.
The cooperation will enable the exchange of Bulgarian and Vietnamese patients, who will have the opportunity to seek remedy in the country, which can offer better treatment for their illness.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Grants Last-Minute Clemency to 143 People
- » EU Top Diplomats Ask North Macedonia’s Prime Minister about Dispute with Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » 25,000 National Guard Troops Keep Secure Central Washington
- » Bulgarian Social Analyst: Trust in Government Is Seriously Undermined
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Joins in Official Online Ceremony of OECD