Bulgaria, Vietnam to Cooperate in Healthcare
The two-year plan includes cooperation in many areas, mainly in public healthcare, inpatient and outpatient help, food security, medical education. The two countries might even exchange medical students for post-graduate training.
The cooperation will enable the exchange of Bulgarian and Vietnamese patients, who will have the opportunity to seek remedy in the country, which can offer better treatment for their illness.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO's Multinational Battlegroup in Bulgaria completes its Biggest Exercise yet (VIDEO)
- » Bulgarian PM expects from the Ministry of the Interior Serious Control of the Roads
- » For Bulgarians Abroad: A Form is Now Available to Vote in the October Elections
- » Kiril Petkov: We have done Terribly Good Things for the People, Ninova is a Great Partner
- » Bulgaria: Which Parties Registered for the Autumn Elections
- » Bulgaria: Try this Machine Voting Simulator for the Upcoming Elections