Bulgaria's Riviera Beach In World's Top 10 Resorts Again
The Neckermann Primo award is often referred to as the Oscar in tourism and Riviera Beach is the only Bulgarian resort to ever land the precious statuette twice.
The award is actually given by tourists, who each rank the hotels they have visited based on various factors like location, food and service quality, personnel hospitality and variety of services.
"The most precious thing about this price is that it is the tourists who awards us," Riviera's head Lyudmila Nenkova says. She adds that though the hotel may not have the best infrastructure, a matter that is in the hands of the state, they have made a point of paying individual attention to each and every guest.
A total of 11,700 people have visited the Riviera Beach hotel since the beginning of the year, with 5,000 of them coming through Neckermann tourist agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices