Liz Taylor to Ring Ninth Wedding Bells
The 74-year-old movie star has reportedly told her actress friend Debbie Reynolds she was thinking about marriage again after falling for portrait artist Firooz Zahedi.
He has recently helped her through a string of health problems, including congestive heart failure and crippling arthritis.
According to British newspaper The Sunday Express, Elizabeth Taylor " has known some terribly dark days over the last few years. But it's amazing how she's bounced back."
"She has rebounded straight into the arms of a man - and it's wonderful to see them together. Liz lives to be loved. For some stars, it's work, family, even shopping. But for Liz, romance has always been the driving force," the weekly wrote.
Taylor's spokesman in Los Angeles has confirmed her friendship with Zahedi, but could not comment on personal relationships.
The actress' previous husbands include Richard Burton and truck driver LARRY Fortensky.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s Final: Introduction of New COVID Measures in Sofia
- » Omicron is Overwhelming Hospitals according to Data from other Countries
- » Bulgaria: Deputies and Experts discussed the Draft Law on Protection from Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Pills cannot Win the Battle with the Pandemic
- » Bulgaria: Payment of BGN 75 Supplement to Vaccinated Pensioners Starts on February 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow all over the Country