Bosnians Protest Against Bulgaria's New Nuke
Tuzla people are dissatisfied with the decision of the Bulgarian government to launch the construction project of the nuke plant near Romania's border.
"Many people still suffer the consequences of the Chernobil nuclear disaster in 1986. This is why the Belene project did not launch in 1990", the protest organizers said.
Protesters claim the region where the nuke plant has to be built is seismically active, which is one more reason for the project to be stopped
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania