Topalov Struck by Virus, Final Game On
Topalov complains of herpes and Danailov of red rash. Doctors have already examined the world chess champion and have prescribed treatment.
They explained the virus infections have been triggered by the tension and stress Topalov and his manager have been put through for the last 25 days.
The 11th penultimate game of the World Championship rendered a draw. The fans hold their breaths to see the outcome of the thrilling final game between Topalov and Kramnik. It was scheduled for Thursday and has already started at 2 p.m. Bulgarian time. The Bulgarian will play with Black.
If necessary, tiebreaks will be played on Friday, followed by the Closing Ceremony.
Kramnik and Topalov have offered chess fans quite a show in this unique contest, which pursues the unification of the world chess title, with numerous scandals and accusations of cheating.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
- » 2020 Summer Olympics - On July 23rd
- » The New Dates for the Postponed Tokyo Olympics to be Revealed this Week
- » Crown Casinos in Melbourne and Perth close after Government’s Lockdown Announcement
- » The NBA Playoffs and Player Comebacks
- » UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals