Topalov Struck by Virus, Final Game On
Topalov complains of herpes and Danailov of red rash. Doctors have already examined the world chess champion and have prescribed treatment.
They explained the virus infections have been triggered by the tension and stress Topalov and his manager have been put through for the last 25 days.
The 11th penultimate game of the World Championship rendered a draw. The fans hold their breaths to see the outcome of the thrilling final game between Topalov and Kramnik. It was scheduled for Thursday and has already started at 2 p.m. Bulgarian time. The Bulgarian will play with Black.
If necessary, tiebreaks will be played on Friday, followed by the Closing Ceremony.
Kramnik and Topalov have offered chess fans quite a show in this unique contest, which pursues the unification of the world chess title, with numerous scandals and accusations of cheating.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Nadal in Monte Karlo
- » Buglarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Continues His Winning Streak in Monte Carlo
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia