Evangelist Priest Gets 10 Years for Raping Kid in Bulgaria
The 28-year-old Krassimir Spasov served at the evangelist Bulgarian God's Church, located in the city's Roma-populated Iztok District. He had contact with lots of local kids as he was in charge of the children church choir.
Spasov raped his young victim a total of four times, threatening her with a knife every time, and telling her that he would kill her if she resisted or told anyone. The last time he violated the girl, her mother witnessed the crime. Spasov will now also have to pay BGN 12,000 to the victim's family for moral damages.
Authorities believe that the man fornicated with other local children, under the pretence that he was trying to introduce them to religion.
Pazardzhik, where one of the largest prostitution networks in Bulgaria is said to originate, often enters the news with grisly stories of violations over minors. The city still hasn't recovered from the vicious unsolved murder of two teenage sisters in January, and just days ago news of three teenagers, who beat up a classmate and filmed her dancing naked, broke, shocking people in the area.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year