Bulgaria's Topalov Rumoured Brain Chip Brings Uproar
The manager of the Bulgarian grandmaster went as far as to propose the opponents a brain surgery.
"Find the best neurosurgeon in Russia to operate Vesselin's brain! The chip was installed in Houston and we paid USD 2 M," angry Silvio Danailov said in an interview for NTV Plus Sport, as cited by Darik News.
The two players inspire reminiscences of Kasparov and Karpov, who first started the schism in the chess world back in 1993.
Topalov and Kramnik vie to be crowned the true and only world champion. They will also share the prize of USD1 M.
Veselin Topalov was defeated in the first game of the match on Saturday. The second game in the 12-game match is scheduled for Sunday, 2 pm Bulgarian time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » An Overview of the FIFA World Cup 2022
- » A Premier League Betting Overview for 2022/2023
- » Sports Betting with Betway
- » All of the EU except Bulgaria and Hungary Demand the Expulsion of Russia from World Sports
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest