Bulgaria's Topalov Rumoured Brain Chip Brings Uproar
The manager of the Bulgarian grandmaster went as far as to propose the opponents a brain surgery.
"Find the best neurosurgeon in Russia to operate Vesselin's brain! The chip was installed in Houston and we paid USD 2 M," angry Silvio Danailov said in an interview for NTV Plus Sport, as cited by Darik News.
The two players inspire reminiscences of Kasparov and Karpov, who first started the schism in the chess world back in 1993.
Topalov and Kramnik vie to be crowned the true and only world champion. They will also share the prize of USD1 M.
Veselin Topalov was defeated in the first game of the match on Saturday. The second game in the 12-game match is scheduled for Sunday, 2 pm Bulgarian time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match