Bulgaria's Topalov Rumoured Brain Chip Brings Uproar
The manager of the Bulgarian grandmaster went as far as to propose the opponents a brain surgery.
"Find the best neurosurgeon in Russia to operate Vesselin's brain! The chip was installed in Houston and we paid USD 2 M," angry Silvio Danailov said in an interview for NTV Plus Sport, as cited by Darik News.
The two players inspire reminiscences of Kasparov and Karpov, who first started the schism in the chess world back in 1993.
Topalov and Kramnik vie to be crowned the true and only world champion. They will also share the prize of USD1 M.
Veselin Topalov was defeated in the first game of the match on Saturday. The second game in the 12-game match is scheduled for Sunday, 2 pm Bulgarian time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » UEFA Opens ‘disciplinary investigation’ against Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus
- » UEFA to Punish Super League Teams with Disciplinary Action
- » Bulgarian Top Player Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Lloyd Harris at Madrid Masters
- » European Super League Collapsed less than 72 Hours After It Was Announced
- » Real Madrid President Perez - Super League Created to 'save football'
- » FIFA President Warns Super League Clubs: Either You Are In Or You Are Out