Brits to Build Formula 1 Track at Bulgaria's Seaside
The company is planning to invest over EUR 15 M in the race-track that would answer to all Formula 1 requirements, the mayor's office has announced.
Mayor Tsonko Tsonev has already talked to the investors and is planning to present their proposal to the Municipal Council on September 26.
The track will spread over more than 1,000 decares of land between Kavarna and nearby village Bulgarevo. It will be serviced by locals and the investors are ready to cover some of the expenses for the training of young workers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Greece: Direct Ferries Again Connect Thessaloniki with Aegean Islands
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Sector Workers Stage Protest in Sofia
- » Cyprus Starts Easing Lockdown Stepwise, Airports Resume Work
- » Deadliest Day as Police Crack Down on Myanmar Protesters