Bulgarian Priest Nabbed with Marijuana Seventh Time
They found two sacks estimated at 7,5 kilos at Kiril Papudov's home, reports say.
The pastor from the village of Kladentsi, South-western Bulgaria, will be dismissed if the investigation proves his guilt, Nevrokop's metropolitan Natanail announced.
Papudov had been busted with drugs before. On the previous occasions he excused the possession of the illegal substance throwing the guild over his spouse. He claimed she and their grandchildren grew the plant because of her rheumatism. Doctors had told them that compresses of canopy would relieve her pains.
According to neighbours the plant grows on its own and people don't even recognise it.
Police has launched an investigation into the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros