Israeli Bomb Kills 4 UN Observers
The Israeli bombs struck a United Nations observation post in Southern Lebanon, where Israel wants to control an area until international forces are deployed.
UN Secretary General Kofi Annan said he was "shocked" at the "apparently deliberate targeting" of the post. Israel has expressed "deep regret".
The deployment of international forces in southern Lebanon will be discussed at international crisis talks to be held in Rome on Wednesday. The summit will feature US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Mr Annan, as well as foreign ministers and top officials from five European and four Arab countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential
- » Bulgarian MEP: The Statement of North Macedonia’s President repeats the Hateful Rhetoric against Bulgaria