Water Basin "Possible Source" of Bird Flu in Bulgaria
There is no way that live fowl could have been imported in Bulgaria from Turkey, Kabil stressed before bTV channel. He said that wild birds gathered at the water basin in question and they might have brought the avian flu to the country.
The minister also added that people should realize the gravity of the situation and not hide any of their birds, but turn them in if they suspect that they might be infected with the virus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Angela Merkel Decision's is Firm - She Will Not Stand for Re-Election
- » 14-Day Quarantine for Persons Arriving in Bulgaria from Northern Macedonia, No Quarantine for Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- » 14-Day Quarantine for Arriving in UK after June 8
- » European Commission: Bulgaria Has No Legal Criteria for the Minimum Wages
- » Kosovo with New Government and PM Avdullah Hoti
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: The State of Emergency Expires on June 15 and All Measures Must be Lifted