Bulgarian Addicts Land Whitesnake Tickets
As part of the "rock addiction against drug addiction" initiative, Tsonko Tsonev will provide tickets to the commune in nearby Varna. The mayor said he hoped going to the concert would have a favourable effect on the therapy.
Rock legends Whitesnake will take the stage in Kavarna on July 26.
During the concert members of Sofia mayor formation GERB will accompany the men from the commune. Dushana Zdravkova, head of GERB's executive board came up with the idea of fighting addiction with rock music and received the support of Tsonev, who is also a member of the foundation.
Kavarna's mayor is planning to make this initiative a tradition for the concerts organized in his city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1429 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places - See Where they Remain Mandatory