Bulgaria Brings to New Life 13th Century Frescoes
The Boyana church is more than 700 years old. The time has inflicted serious damage on the building itself as well as on its priceless frescoes.
The restoration process begun forty years ago but was interrupted in 1998 due to lack of financing. The management of the church is given now to the National Museum of History.
Bulgaria's Boyana Church, which is one of UNESCO's world heritages, needs BGN 150,000 for its renovation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study Suggests That Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers
- » Eight Stations of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Will be Launched by the End of August
- » Greek Scientists Expect Second Wave as Coronavirus Cases Spike Among Younger Generation
- » The Details Known About the Russian Vaccine "Sputnik V"
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History