Saxe-Coburg: Savoy Scandal Looks Like Soap Opera
In a special interview for the national radio Saxe-Coburg said that the mentioning of his name into the scandal rocking Italy's crown prince Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy is "an artificially created casus".
This looks more like a soap opera, because it is very unpleasant to bear such insults, but I am a calm man, Saxe-Coburg commented. I will try not to take the scandal as a personal offence, but to see if there is something positive, Saxe-Coburg explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgarians Entering Slovakia Obliged to 5-Day Quarantine
- » Emmanuel Macron Announced the New Prime Minister of France
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe Resigns, Macron Prepares New Cabinet