Bulgaria Uncovers Roman Script
The writing was found at the Sostra site, which was the predecessor town of Today's Troyan, in central Bulgaria.
According to the inscription, Emperor Galien (ruled over 253-268) has led a legion to Sostra.
That proves Roman efforts to keep the lands of today's Bulgaria from the Goths, archeologists believe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Failures in the E-System Temporarily Blocked the Work of Vaccination Centers
- » Why Presence of Antibodies against COVID-19 is not Enough for a Green Pass?
- » Deputy Minister of Health: Bulgarian Teachers and Civil Servants with Green Certificate In 4 Weeks
- » Sofia: Interest and Queues for Vaccine Today in front of St. Anna and Alexandrovska Hospitals
- » Sofia: Ministry of Interior and RHI Check for Green Certificates in Restaurants
- » Bulgaria Has Nearly 7 Million Doses of Vaccines