Sofia Revels in Pro-Marijuana March
The initiative's organizers in fact followed the example of the movement "Cures Not Wares" strolling around the globe for seven years now.
The Million Marijuana March (MMM) in its Bulgarian mode also gave out leaflets explaining the damages of other types of addictions compared to that of marijuana and ended with a debate in the popular discussion Red House.
Two years ago the Bulgarian law was amended in the way to allow the so-called single dose, but many believe that this is not enough.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania