Sofia Revels in Pro-Marijuana March
The initiative's organizers in fact followed the example of the movement "Cures Not Wares" strolling around the globe for seven years now.
The Million Marijuana March (MMM) in its Bulgarian mode also gave out leaflets explaining the damages of other types of addictions compared to that of marijuana and ended with a debate in the popular discussion Red House.
Two years ago the Bulgarian law was amended in the way to allow the so-called single dose, but many believe that this is not enough.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Vazrazhdane” went to Radev without Masks and Demanded - No Measures, No Green Certificate
- » Democratic Bulgaria: This Government is an Opportunity to Start the Change
- » Consultations with President Radev Continued today with “There Is Such a People
- » "We Continue the Change": We want one of our Representatives in Each Ministry
- » The United States has Confirmed that it will Launch a Diplomatic Boycott of the Beijing Olympics
- » Bulgaria was represented at a Christmas Concert of the EU Delegation to Canada