Another Dead Dolphin on Bulgarian Shore
Politics | April 30, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Another dolphin might have become a victim of Bulgarian fishing nets. Photo by Bulphoto.com
Yet another dead dolphin was revealed on Bulgaria's Black Sea side on Sunday, media reported. The mammal's body was found near northern Varna. Only a week ago, 26 dead dolphins were cast ashore by the seawater. Eco authorities think that the animals probably drowned after being caught in fishing nets. Dolphins are protected by Bulgarian law, which commands serious sanctions against those who hurt the species.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)