NATO Summit Brings Hellish Traffic in Sofia
Central Sofia boulevards and downtown streets were blocked by traffic jams throughout the entire day. Although Sofia citizens were advised to avoid using their own vehicles and to use public transport, the streets were jammed thus causing much inconvenience for everyone in the capital.
Starting from April 25 till April 28, including, vehicles are prohibited to enter sections of Vitosha and Brussels, Tsar Osvoboditel, and Levski boulevards, as well as Fridtjof Nansen street.
More than 34 foreign delegations will arrive in Bulgaria for NATO informal Foreign Ministers meeting in Sofia. Bulgaria will also welcome Russia and Ukraine Foreign Ministers who will come for the NATO-Russia and NATO-Ukraine sessions.
Sofia beefed up security measures days ahead of the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?
- » Bulgaria’s President instructed the New Cabinet: Fight against Poverty
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger