Sofia's Botanical Garden Sees Festive Visitors
Politics | April 16, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Visitors at Sofia botanical garden enjoyed breathtaking orchids and impressive palms, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. Photo by Petya Sabinova (Sofia News Agency)
Some Sofia citizens chose to honor Palm Sunday - the festival of flowers - with a trip to the botanical garden. For the humble price of EUR 0.5 per person, willing visitors had the chance to enjoy the holiday surrounded by fragrant beauty. Breathtaking orchids and impressive palms enchanted the visitors, while the helpful staff volunteered some explanations and shared their own stories of growing a plant with love. To celebrate Palm Sunday and Earth Day (April 22), the botanical garden has prepared special tours for visitors in that period of time.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » Trump Signed a Decree to End the Division of Migrant Families
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)