Bulgaria Spreads Damaged Notes Reimbursement
The mutilated note service was introduced in commercial banks, exchange bureaux and financial houses as of March 31 with an order of the Bulgarian National Bank.
Until now the Central Bank was the only financial institution to reimburse damaged, mutilated or contaminated banknotes, providing there are sufficient fragments or remains.
Friday's order obliges commercial banks, exchange bureaux and financial houses to accept damaged banknotes and replace their face value, as well as seize those that raise suspicions of forgery.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria