Bulgarian Notch below Blood Alcohol Level World Record
Politics | March 7, 2006, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police has seized a driver who had 8.35 promilles of alcohol concentration in his blood, just 0.79 promilles below the world record set by another Bulgarian last year. The 57-year-old man, whose name was not disclosed, was arrested during a regular check on a ring-road near the town of Pleven, Northern Bulgaria. In January last year a 67-year-old man blew a 9.14 promilles of blood alcohol level after bumping into a truck in Bulgaria's second biggest city of Plovdiv. The amazed doctors at the local hospital conducted several blood tests to confirm the initial result, which set a new world record, beating former Latvian champion by 1.14 promilles.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borissov: The Agriculture Portfolio for Mariya Gabriel - Nonsense
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP