Antiques Smuggle Prevented in Bulgaria
Politics | March 5, 2006, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Customs officers from the Danube Bridge checkpoint prevented an attempt to smuggle antiques out of Bulgaria on Sunday. Among the precious pieces they discovered an officer's sabre from the nineteenth century, a medieval sword, Roman metal spear gads as old as the second century A.D. and other items. All the items were discovered in a truck traveling from Bulgaria to Germany. The truck that had German license plates was transporting textile fabrics.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)