Sisecam Opens Second Plant in Bulgaria
The sheet glass manufacturing plant is part of a major complex in the northern town of Targovishte, the investments in the project towering to USD 220 M.
The first plant for household glassware was officially inaugurated with the launch of the world's biggest glass furnace in July 2005. The capacity of the furnace totals 53,000 tons annually.
The company is due to open a new plant for the production of processed glass at the end of 2006.
About 90% of the Bulgaria-made production will head for the EU market under the brand "Pashabahce".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Google Launches New Initiative for Eastern and Central Europe
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs: We are Ready for Compromise
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 544 Newly Infected, 6,8 Percent Test Positive
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy