Bulgarian Man Busted With Roman Treasure
Politics | February 8, 2006, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hundreds of Roman finds were discovered at the home of a 40-year-old Bulgarian, media said. The man from Gulyantsi, a town in the north, had collected about 100 rings, four coins and tens of ceramic lamps, pots and accessories. All items were in a good condition, supposedly ready to be sold outside the country, reports say. Experts suggested that the pieces had been unearthed over a long period of time. They probably came from the ancient town Utos, as well as from necropolises.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Bulgarian PM Will Participate in the Regular Meeting of the European Council on 21 and 22 March
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Urgently Convened the Security Council due to the Attacks in New Zealand and Netherlands
- » Record Copyright Revenues Collected in Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)