Illegal Tunnel Discovered Between Mexico, USA
World | January 12, 2006, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Authorities have discovered an illegal tunnel between Mexico and the United states, it emerged Thursday. The tunnel, dug under the border between the two countries, south of San Diego, was most likely used by drug traffickers or illegal immigrants. The walls of the meter-high tunnel were not strengthened with concrete and it went on for tens of meters. One end of the tunnel was hidden near a duty-free shop in the city of Tijuana. This is the 16th such tunnel discovered since 2001.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Canada Becomes First Major Economy to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)