IDEAL STANDARD NO LONGER USES NEARBY GORNA ORYAHOVITSA AIRPORT
Business | January 10, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sevlievo-based Ideal Standard, bathroom fixtures and ceramics maker, owned by American Standard, stopped using the nearby airport at Gorna Oryahovitsa. So far the company used the airport for exporting its produce and was its main client. According to the airport’s Executive Director Hristo Hristov the move has been prompted by changes in transportation plans. In 2001 the company conducted 130 flights with 12 tons of cargo. American Standard started operations in Bulgaria in 1992 by acquiring a stake in Sevlievo-based Vidima plant, later renamed Ideal Standard. American Standard has invested USD 96 M in the Bulgarian venture.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » One of the Biggest Real Estate Investors in Bulgaria Sells its Brokerage Business
- » Vitosha Boulevard Remains Among the Cheapest Shopping Streets in the Balkans
- » How to Secure More Customers in 2019
- » Ukrainians Protest as Gas Dispute Leaves Scores Freezing
- » Within the Balkan Gas Hub, Bulgaria will also Build a Gas Exchange
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)