IDEAL STANDARD NO LONGER USES NEARBY GORNA ORYAHOVITSA AIRPORT
Business | January 10, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sevlievo-based Ideal Standard, bathroom fixtures and ceramics maker, owned by American Standard, stopped using the nearby airport at Gorna Oryahovitsa. So far the company used the airport for exporting its produce and was its main client. According to the airport’s Executive Director Hristo Hristov the move has been prompted by changes in transportation plans. In 2001 the company conducted 130 flights with 12 tons of cargo. American Standard started operations in Bulgaria in 1992 by acquiring a stake in Sevlievo-based Vidima plant, later renamed Ideal Standard. American Standard has invested USD 96 M in the Bulgarian venture.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dundee’s Krumovgrad Gold Mine in Bulgaria Yields First Concentrate
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » A New Third Candidate is Ready to Take Part in CEZ's Bulgarian Business Deal
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)