Sofia Informs Allies over Iraq Withdrawal Plans
Bulgaria's Defence Minister Vesselin Bliznakov sent a letter to the allies thus officially informing them for Sofia's plans for withdrawal.
In the letter Minister Bliznakov also informed the partners that the Bulgarian Parliament has authorized Council of Ministers to negotiate the future participation in the coalition.
Bulgaria's 400 soldiers are currently on a peacekeeping mission in Diwaniya. They are part of a multinational force under Polish command.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Before the Ministerial Talks, Bulgarian Socialists’ Leader wants a Coalition Agreement
- » The Deadline for the Citizenship Check of Kiril Petkov has been Extended
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Refused to Initiate Pre-Trial Proceedings against Ivan Geshev
- » President Radev to Convene the 47th National Assembly on December 3
- » The First Session of the New Parliament is Expected on December 1st
- » On the Last Day of Coalition Talks: What did the Parties Agree on?