Sofia Informs Allies over Iraq Withdrawal Plans
Bulgaria's Defence Minister Vesselin Bliznakov sent a letter to the allies thus officially informing them for Sofia's plans for withdrawal.
In the letter Minister Bliznakov also informed the partners that the Bulgarian Parliament has authorized Council of Ministers to negotiate the future participation in the coalition.
Bulgaria's 400 soldiers are currently on a peacekeeping mission in Diwaniya. They are part of a multinational force under Polish command.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential
- » Bulgarian MEP: The Statement of North Macedonia’s President repeats the Hateful Rhetoric against Bulgaria
- » The Central Election Committee recommends April 2 as the Date for Early Elections in Bulgaria
- » “We Continue the Change” is Negotiating with “Democratic Bulgaria” for Joint Participation in the Elections
- » BSP returned the Mandate to Form a Government: Bulgarians expect a Date for Early Elections
- » No Change in Austria’s Position on the Admission of Bulgaria in Schengen, Vienna promised EU Funding for our Border