Sofia Informs Allies over Iraq Withdrawal Plans
Bulgaria's Defence Minister Vesselin Bliznakov sent a letter to the allies thus officially informing them for Sofia's plans for withdrawal.
In the letter Minister Bliznakov also informed the partners that the Bulgarian Parliament has authorized Council of Ministers to negotiate the future participation in the coalition.
Bulgaria's 400 soldiers are currently on a peacekeeping mission in Diwaniya. They are part of a multinational force under Polish command.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How will Bulgarians Pay and Vote Electronically in the Future
- » Bulgarian Political Party blocked a Road in Protest of North Macedonia’s EU Membership
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » The Metal Bars put at the Entrance of Bulgaria’s Parliament will be Removed
- » The Defense Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia: We are Ready to Strengthen Cooperation