Ethnic Turks in Dilemma over Borissov, Doncheva
In the words of Rossen Vladimirov, Deputy chairman of MRF, purely coalition logic would make his party stand by coalition partner's nominee, socialist Tatyana Doncheva.
Yet, the predominant preferences inside the party go to the side of Boyko Borisov, Vladimirov said after press conferences of five frontrunners on Saturday night.
Vladimirov was not surprised with the by-election result, as both the independent and the socialist-nominated racer tabled a public-friendly behaviour.
The MRF deputy chairman added Sofia needs "energetic change" and citizens should pick up the candidate, which best suits this urgent necessity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Loud Protest against the opening of a Bulgarian club in North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: "We Continue the Change" did not accept GERB's offer - they remain Opposition
- » US announces New Foreign Military Financing to support Bulgarian Modernization and Regional Defense
- » Bulgaria is negotiating the Purchase of second-hand Fighter Jets
- » Boyko Borissov will not be an MP in the New Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Parts of Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint declared a National Security Object