Bulgaria Invites Kasparov for Champ Duel
Organizers of the MTel Masters challenge will invite Kasparov for the 2006 edition, they announced Thursday.
The tournament will be participated by six of the world's top grand masters - including champion Topalov, India's Vishwanathan Anand and France's 23-aged ace Etienne Bacrot, the youngest grandmaster in the history of chess.
Peter Svidler and Vassily Ivanchuk might also take part.
Vesselin Topalov stressed on the fact that MTel Masters is drawing massive interest to Bulgaria from all five continents.
Next year, Bulgaria's President Georgi Parvanov will be the patron of the event.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia
- » NBA Championship Favorites 2022-23: Boston Firmly on Top, Brooklyn Remain Contenders
- » 2024 Olympics in Danger of Failure: 40 Countries may Boycott them over Russia and Belarus
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace