Sofia May Host Next World Chess Championship
I am glad to be in the smartest country in the world, Ilyumzhinov said in Sofia. In his words it is still not clear where the next championship will be, but Ilyumzhinov said that it is very possible that Bulgaria's capital may be the next host city.
Over last years Bulgaria conquered three chess tops. Vesselin Topalov won the prestigious title on October 14. Last year Bulgarian Antoaneta Stefanova became the World Chess Queen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia
- » NBA Championship Favorites 2022-23: Boston Firmly on Top, Brooklyn Remain Contenders
- » 2024 Olympics in Danger of Failure: 40 Countries may Boycott them over Russia and Belarus
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace