Bulgarian Invents Unique Translation Method
Koycho Mitev's invention uses digits to record speech and automatically transfer it into whatever other language.
It enables people speaking in different languages to hold real-time conversations, the state Bulgarian National Radio said in its website.
The unique method has earned Mitev an award at Inpex, the largest American innovation tradeshow. It was held earlier this year in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of Omicron: Japan closes its Borders to Foreigners from November 30
- » Omicron: Where was it Found and What Restrictions are Imposed over the World
- » Bulgarian Prof. Kantardzhiev: Probability that Vaccines Don’t Work at all with Omicron is Very Small
- » Bulgaria: Challenging Weather in the Next 48 hours
- » Bulgarian Dr. Markov: There is No Data on Difference in the Sickness Course of Omicron
- » Will Vaccines Stop the Omicron Variant