Bulgarian Invents Unique Translation Method
Koycho Mitev's invention uses digits to record speech and automatically transfer it into whatever other language.
It enables people speaking in different languages to hold real-time conversations, the state Bulgarian National Radio said in its website.
The unique method has earned Mitev an award at Inpex, the largest American innovation tradeshow. It was held earlier this year in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1566 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » How to keep our Medics in Bulgaria? Young Female Doctor Beaten Up by Parents of a Patient
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1496 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Prof.: Protection is Insufficient from a Vaccine Administered more than 10 Months ago and from an Infection 1 Year ago