Bulgarian Invents Unique Translation Method
Koycho Mitev's invention uses digits to record speech and automatically transfer it into whatever other language.
It enables people speaking in different languages to hold real-time conversations, the state Bulgarian National Radio said in its website.
The unique method has earned Mitev an award at Inpex, the largest American innovation tradeshow. It was held earlier this year in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2668 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 41 New Cases
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 6th
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » Protests Against Children's Sexual Harassement in Albania
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection