Bojinov Tattoos Bulgaria's Anthem
The striker's new tattoo is a verse of the Bulgarian national anthem, 7 Dni Sport daily said. Bojinov already had three tattoos, one of them depicting the Bulgarian flag.
His latest move seems to prove that his patriotism has not cooled off, despite the recent lack of interest from the Bulgarian side.
Coach Hristo Stoitchkov says that the Fiorentina star has been in a bad shape, and left him out for World Cup qualifiers against Sweden and Iceland.
Bojinov, 19, then voiced readiness to play for the under-21 team, but was ignored again.
With his 13 M winter transfer from Lecce to Fiorentina, Bojinov became the most expensive Bulgarian footballer ever and broke Hristo Stoitchkov's EUR 8 M record.
Relations between the two have reportedly worsened over the last several weeks. Both deny such speculations, nevertheless, it seems that Bojinov's future with the national team is questionable.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: For Now, a Full Lockdown in the Country is Not Necessary
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » Bulgarian Police Broke Up a Network for Issuing Fake Vaccination Certificates
- » Bulgaria: Cost for a Seriously Sick Person with COVID-19 is Over BGN 3,500
- » Bulgarian Prof.: A Booster Dose is Given 6 Months after the Second
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country