Thracian Tomb Taken to Pieces, Removed to Save from Forays
Archeologists decided on the transfer to the center of Borovo to save the ancient tomb from forays.
The Thracian stone-made building, dated IV-III century B.C., was unearthed in 1995, along with a splendid silver treasure. A copy of it will be also exhibited in a new archeological centre to be built up in Borovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why Emigrating to Ireland from Elsewhere in the EU makes sense
- » The Court in Strasbourg: Bulgaria to Pay 109,000 Euros to the Roma expelled from Vojvodinovo
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing