Ancient Labrys Unearthed in Bulgaria
The labrys was found during rescue opearions at the Ada Tepe hill, near Krumovgrad. The archaeologists say that the finding dates back to the Bronze era and is unique for Bulgaria.
The bronze labrys is 15cm long and proves Ada Tepe's links to the Minoan culture.
The head of the expedition Georgi Nihtrisov said that the Ada Tepe region hides many historical secrets. He also said that these secrets will remain unsolved as the region will be included in the gold extraction area of the Balkan Mineral & Mining AD.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why Emigrating to Ireland from Elsewhere in the EU makes sense
- » The Court in Strasbourg: Bulgaria to Pay 109,000 Euros to the Roma expelled from Vojvodinovo
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing