Police-Shot Brazilian Had Expired Visa
Jean Charles de Menezes, 27, may have run from police because of his visa situation, BBC reported.
The electrician had come to the UK on a student visa, which allows people to work for a small number of hours.
Relatives of Menezes deny his visa had expired and are considering suing over the Stockwell Tube shooting.
Meanwhile, detectives are still hunting for the men who attempted to blow up three London Tube trains and a bus last Thursday.
Three men have been arrested so far, but it is thought the four would-be bombers are still free and may have access to more explosives.
There is also speculation about a fifth bomber, following the discovery of a backpack containing a device in a west London park on Saturday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sudan: Growing Fears of a Military Coup Occurring At the Moment
- » Erdogan is Expelling Ambassadors of United States, Germany, France and Seven other Countries
- » 2021 Elections: 2in1 Vote for Bulgarians Abroad - 760 Sections will be Opened in 68 Countries
- » Bulgaria: In September, Number of Detained Migrants was 28.9% Higher than in August
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Admitted that he Waited until the Last Moment to Introduce Measures
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second