King's Party Anoint Simeon Saxe-Coburg for PM
The Council considers the nomination of Simeon Saxe-Coburg as a guarantee for continuation of the policy aimed to realize national priorities, a statement of the party reads.
The SIINM has confirmed its support to the political agenda agreed with the other two leading parties over the weekend. The Socialists, SIINM and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms have drafted the common political priorities to lay the basis of a future coalition government.
Deputy party leader Plamen Panayotov announced that there is still no outright decision for entering into coalition with the Socialists and the predominantly Ethnic Turkish party of Ahmed Dogan.
Bulgaria has entered a third week of negotiations among political forces seeking to coin a formula to compose the next government of the country.
The Cabinet of Simeon Saxe-Coburg filed a resignation on Monday, as most of its members are MPs in the 40th parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NEW MEASURES: Bulgaria Closes High Schools, Universities and All Night Clubs
- » Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained