King's Party Anoint Simeon Saxe-Coburg for PM
The Council considers the nomination of Simeon Saxe-Coburg as a guarantee for continuation of the policy aimed to realize national priorities, a statement of the party reads.
The SIINM has confirmed its support to the political agenda agreed with the other two leading parties over the weekend. The Socialists, SIINM and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms have drafted the common political priorities to lay the basis of a future coalition government.
Deputy party leader Plamen Panayotov announced that there is still no outright decision for entering into coalition with the Socialists and the predominantly Ethnic Turkish party of Ahmed Dogan.
Bulgaria has entered a third week of negotiations among political forces seeking to coin a formula to compose the next government of the country.
The Cabinet of Simeon Saxe-Coburg filed a resignation on Monday, as most of its members are MPs in the 40th parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Lifts 14-Day Quarantine, It Remains for 8 Countries Only
- » Bulgaria's Deputy Minister of Environment and Water is Arrested
- » President Trump Asks for Expedited Investigation for the Death of George Floyd
- » 240,000 Jobs will be Saved Thanks to the 60/40 Measure in Bulgaria
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » The Dutch PM Did Not Visit His Dying Mother to Obey Lockdown Restrictions