Veliko Tarnovo Sees Bulgaria's 1st Banknote
The BGN 20 bill drew much attention during an exhibition of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
That was the first time for the banknote to be taken away from the town of Gabrovo, where it is being kept at the local History Museum.
The bill, originally printed in Russia, was valid from 1885 to 1907.
It was displayed in Veliko Tarnovo's Regional History Museum for five hours only.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Bulgarian set a New World Record for Swimming non-stop for 71 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 355 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Musk: All People should be Chipped
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 818 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Increase in Offenders using Electric Scooters