Veliko Tarnovo Sees Bulgaria's 1st Banknote
The BGN 20 bill drew much attention during an exhibition of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
That was the first time for the banknote to be taken away from the town of Gabrovo, where it is being kept at the local History Museum.
The bill, originally printed in Russia, was valid from 1885 to 1907.
It was displayed in Veliko Tarnovo's Regional History Museum for five hours only.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 8 billion Vaccines against Covid have been Administered Worldwide
- » Outbreak of Meningitis in a Kindergarten in Sofia, One Child Died
- » Omicron has Arrived in the United States
- » Ursula von der Leyen: It's Time to think about Mandatory Vaccination in the EU
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 9°C and 14°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2105 New Cases, 89 Deaths, 19,519 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h