EUR 15,000 Car Woos Bulgarian Voters
The car is offered online at an average price of GBP 10,000, or approximately EUR 15,000.
Bulgaria decided to hold a lotto for voters in an effort for boosting the turnout on June 25.
The opposition, however, challenged the idea and even President Georgi Parvanov said that the money spent on lottery prizes could have been put to better use.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President announced when he will give the Mandate for forming a Government to GERB
- » The List of Weapons that Bulgaria will provide to Ukraine is ready
- » Nearly 18-hour Marathon in the Bulgarian Parliament: Mixed Voting, District "Abroad" is Preserved
- » We Continue the Change and Democratic Bulgaria: Machine Voting was just Killed
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided to return the Paper Ballot
- » Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change” will not propose a Government if Parliament returns the Paper Ballots