Bulgarians March for Marijuana Freedom
The Bulgarians marched through downtown Sofia in the afternoon, surprising passersby with curious costumes, balloons and placards.
Their chants echoed down the Vassil Levski, Patriarch Evtimii, and Vitosha Boulevsrds, as well as Alabin St. and Gurko St..
The Global Marijuana March, formerly known as the Million Marijuana March, was held for the first time in 1999 in New York City. Initiator Dana Beal then managed to expand the rally to more than 130 cities internationally.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Orban’s Party Leaves EPP over Breach of EU Rules
- » Russia Talks Tough in Response to US and EU Sanctions
- » Bulgaria: Defense Committee Approves Creation of Cyber Warfare Command
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday
- » Bulgaria: March 3 Celebrations Downscaled, Prime Minister Congratulates Bulgarians on Facebook