Bulgarians March for Marijuana Freedom
The Bulgarians marched through downtown Sofia in the afternoon, surprising passersby with curious costumes, balloons and placards.
Their chants echoed down the Vassil Levski, Patriarch Evtimii, and Vitosha Boulevsrds, as well as Alabin St. and Gurko St..
The Global Marijuana March, formerly known as the Million Marijuana March, was held for the first time in 1999 in New York City. Initiator Dana Beal then managed to expand the rally to more than 130 cities internationally.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Church in Sofia is Closing
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia
- » Bulgaria expelled a senior Russian Cleric