Bulgarians March for Marijuana Freedom
The Bulgarians marched through downtown Sofia in the afternoon, surprising passersby with curious costumes, balloons and placards.
Their chants echoed down the Vassil Levski, Patriarch Evtimii, and Vitosha Boulevsrds, as well as Alabin St. and Gurko St..
The Global Marijuana March, formerly known as the Million Marijuana March, was held for the first time in 1999 in New York City. Initiator Dana Beal then managed to expand the rally to more than 130 cities internationally.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria