Bulgarians March for Marijuana Freedom
The Bulgarians marched through downtown Sofia in the afternoon, surprising passersby with curious costumes, balloons and placards.
Their chants echoed down the Vassil Levski, Patriarch Evtimii, and Vitosha Boulevsrds, as well as Alabin St. and Gurko St..
The Global Marijuana March, formerly known as the Million Marijuana March, was held for the first time in 1999 in New York City. Initiator Dana Beal then managed to expand the rally to more than 130 cities internationally.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Breaks Silence, Comments on Majority Voting and GERB
- » HOT NEWS: Mysterious Non-Paper Mulling Border Changes in Western Balkans Creates Storm in Brussels
- » Bulgaria: New Parliament to Establish Investigating Committee to Probe into Borissov’s Government
- » Newly Elected MPs Accept Resignation of Borissov-3 Cabinet
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Addressed National Assembly on Citizens' Complaints
- » Bulgaria’s Discharged Prime Minister Backs out of Parliamentary Hearing on Recovery Plan