Fake Modern Art Museum Puzzles Sofia
Over 100 Sofia citizens, culture and media representatives flocked late Tuesday to the railway station of Podujane, expecting to see a grand opening of a new museum with the special presence of the Bulgaria-born artist Christo Yavasheff.
At the fake opening came as well foreign ambassadors, also mislead by the perfectly organised media campaign.
As it later turned out it was a well-planned action for drawing the public attention to the urgent need of such a museum in Bulgaria.
The project was organised by a circle around the Bulgarian artist Ivan Mudov - an emblematic figure in the contemporary Bulgarian art.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave