Fake Modern Art Museum Puzzles Sofia
Over 100 Sofia citizens, culture and media representatives flocked late Tuesday to the railway station of Podujane, expecting to see a grand opening of a new museum with the special presence of the Bulgaria-born artist Christo Yavasheff.
At the fake opening came as well foreign ambassadors, also mislead by the perfectly organised media campaign.
As it later turned out it was a well-planned action for drawing the public attention to the urgent need of such a museum in Bulgaria.
The project was organised by a circle around the Bulgarian artist Ivan Mudov - an emblematic figure in the contemporary Bulgarian art.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The World Health Organization changes the name of Monkeypox
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » World Bank: Bulgaria is among the countries with the most Aging Population in the World
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 46 New Cases in the Last 24 hours