Bulgaria's Heli Air Withdraws Employees from Iraq
A helicopter of the company was shot down by insurgents' missile fire north of Baghdad on Thursday, killing 11 people on board - three Bulgarian pilots, six American civilians and two Fiji guards.
The news broke Heli Air CEO Mihail Mihaylov after his return from Iraq, where he went with his team to get acquainted in person with the circumstances around the incident.
More detailed information on the case can be expected after experts from the US military hear recordings of the pilots' conversations in the helicopter's black box.
After the US expertise the box will be given to the Bulgarian authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Full Recovery of the Movement in the EU from June 15
- » Trump to the Governors: “Most of You are Weak”
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Italy's Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio: Don't Treat Italy like a Leper Colony
- » Trump's War Against Social Media