Bulgarian Church Recognises PM's Kingship
Speaking to bTV private channel, Russe Metropolitan Bishop Neofit reminded that Simeon had never officially announced he was abdicating.
Simeon Saxe-Coburg was crown prince at the age of nine when his family was expelled from the country by the post-WWII communist regime in 1948. They fled first to Egypt and then to Madrid in Spain where he received his education, got married and raised his five children.
In 2001 Simeon Saxe-Coburg returned to Bulgaria on the wings of landslide victory in general elections and since heads Bulgarian government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second
- » Bulgaria: The “Green Certificate” will Not be Required for the November 14 Elections
- » Truth Social - Donald Trump's Social Network
- » Bulgarian Political Parties want Health Minister Katsarov's Resignation
- » Moscow will Host a Meeting with the Taliban on Afghanistan Today
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?