Bulgarian Church Recognises PM's Kingship
Speaking to bTV private channel, Russe Metropolitan Bishop Neofit reminded that Simeon had never officially announced he was abdicating.
Simeon Saxe-Coburg was crown prince at the age of nine when his family was expelled from the country by the post-WWII communist regime in 1948. They fled first to Egypt and then to Madrid in Spain where he received his education, got married and raised his five children.
In 2001 Simeon Saxe-Coburg returned to Bulgaria on the wings of landslide victory in general elections and since heads Bulgarian government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Full Recovery of the Movement in the EU from June 15
- » Trump to the Governors: “Most of You are Weak”
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Italy's Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio: Don't Treat Italy like a Leper Colony
- » Trump's War Against Social Media