ARD TV: Bulgarian Kids Sold to German Pedophiles
The German TV involved also Germany's embassy in Sofia claiming it used to issue visas to under-age children of Bulgaria who then fell victims of local pedophile networks.
The audience of ARD saw several kids interviewed about how they were "invited" and their parents paid to let them go to Germany, mainly because of sweeping poverty.
The name of a Dobritch-locate music schoolteacher was also brought into light, who was accused of channeling a dozen Bulgarian kids to German pedophiles in 2000.
German diplomats from the Foreign Ministry refused to reply to journalistic inquiries.
Bulgarian "Euro Roma" organisation has approached German Embassy in Sofia with an inquiry over what kind of measures had been adopted by German government to punish the people involved in the affair. However, the embassy denied commenting on the TV-aired information.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected
- » Greece: Leader of Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Group, Michaloliakos, Jailed for 13 Years