European Shuttle Drums up Support for Bulgaria's Accession Treaty
My aim will be to secure backing for the quick ratification of Bulgaria's accession treaty with the European Union, Minister Meglena Kuneva said.
She is scheduled to confer first with Italy's Minister of European Union Policy Rocco Buttiglione. A meeting with Kuneva's Romanian counterpart will take place in the Danube town of Russe on February 16.
The signing of the EU accession treaty is already scheduled for April 25.
To sign the treaty of accession, the Parliament must firstly adopt several amendments to the nation's main law.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Croatia's Ruling Party Wins Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians