St Valentine Suicide Pact Foiled
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police in the US state of Oregon has arrested a man, accused of using a chat room to try to set up the mass suicide. Gerald Krein, 26, faces charges of solicitation to commit murder. Police said as many as 32 people in the United States and Canada may have been involved. Investigators told The Oregonian newspaper that participants were going to log on to a Web site on Valentine's Day and simultaneously commit suicide.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Irish Minister Seán Kyne on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » Government Critic is a Favorite to Become Slovakia's New President
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)