St Valentine Suicide Pact Foiled
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police in the US state of Oregon has arrested a man, accused of using a chat room to try to set up the mass suicide. Gerald Krein, 26, faces charges of solicitation to commit murder. Police said as many as 32 people in the United States and Canada may have been involved. Investigators told The Oregonian newspaper that participants were going to log on to a Web site on Valentine's Day and simultaneously commit suicide.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Boyko Borissov Invited Pope Francis to Visit Our Country
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » A Dog Caught Nearly 200 kg of Heroin at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » What to Be Careful for in the New Rules on Personal Data
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)