St Valentine Suicide Pact Foiled
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police in the US state of Oregon has arrested a man, accused of using a chat room to try to set up the mass suicide. Gerald Krein, 26, faces charges of solicitation to commit murder. Police said as many as 32 people in the United States and Canada may have been involved. Investigators told The Oregonian newspaper that participants were going to log on to a Web site on Valentine's Day and simultaneously commit suicide.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Sweden Offers to Bulgaria 10 Gripen Fighters for BGN 1.8 Billion
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)