St Valentine Suicide Pact Foiled
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police in the US state of Oregon has arrested a man, accused of using a chat room to try to set up the mass suicide. Gerald Krein, 26, faces charges of solicitation to commit murder. Police said as many as 32 people in the United States and Canada may have been involved. Investigators told The Oregonian newspaper that participants were going to log on to a Web site on Valentine's Day and simultaneously commit suicide.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » RSF Condemns the Arrest of Two Investigative Journalists in Bulgaria
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)