Croatia's EU Talks Hinged on Hague War Tribunal
Politics | February 12, 2005, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
EU scheduled entry talks with Croatia will start only if the country cooperates in the Hague war crimes tribunal, according to Luxembourg's Prime Minister. Jean-Claude Juncker, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the EU, was speaking on behalf of the whole bloc after meeting the tribunal's chief prosecutor, Carla del Ponte. Referring to the arrest of indicted general General Ante Gotovina, she slammed Croatia for not doing enough to turn him over to the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. Croatia is scheduled to start entry talks on March 17.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Intelligent Transport System Will Be Built on Trakia Motorway
- » On March 31, GERB Will Submit its List of Candidates For MEPs
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » Beer Production in Bulgaria is Becoming More Environmentally Friendly
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » Sofia Climbed 29 Positions in the World Ranking of the most Expensive Cities
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)