Yushchenko's Poisoners Revealed
Politics | February 11, 2005, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs Yuri Lutsenko says he disposes of information about the people, who have taken part in the poisoning of the President Viktor Yushchenko. Photo by Getty Images
Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs Yuri Lutsenko says he disposes of information about the people, who have taken part in the poisoning of the President Viktor Yushchenko. "It is has been established already who has carried the poison through the border, which MP has escorted it, which employee has brought it to the site of the crime, and who has put the poison in the President's meal", Lutsenko said in an interview for the British "Times", RIA Novosti reported Friday. At the beginning of December 2004 doctors at Vienna's Rudolfinerhaus clinic said Ukraine's opposition leader has been poisoned in an assassination attempt during election campaigning. The poisoning left Yushchenko's appearance disfigured almost beyond recognition within five months.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Sofia Mayor: There is Still Much to be Done About the Safety of Children on the Internet
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » New Traffic Jam Forms in Sofia Because of the Construction of the Third Subway Line
- » Bulgaria Remains at 111th Place on Media Freedom in the World
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure
- » Experts Have Called For a Eeduction in the Politicization of the Energy Sector